(Authentic) POWERFUL PEOPLE "Truly" Serve Others WELL!
Time: December 3, 2010 from 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Location: McNary TV Studio
Street: 6075 Winchester Road, inside Hickory Ridge Mall
Website or Map: http://www.LorettaMcNary.com
Event Type: 4, year, show, anniversary, &, fundraiser
Organized By: Loretta McNary
Latest Activity: Dec 24, 2010
For Immediate Release Contact: Bethany Morgan
Local Small Business Owner Honors 15 Unsung Heroes at the 2nd Annual KINDLE AWARDS™ & Gala
(November 28, 2010, 8:00 A.M.) – The 2nd Annual KINDLE AWARDS™ & GALA honoring 15 Unsung Memphians will be held Friday, December 03, 2010 at McNary TV Studio located inside Hickory Ridge Mall, The New Towne Center.
KINDLE Award™ supporters will honor 15 unsung heroes that have been influential in the Memphis and surrounding areas for many years. Although their tremendous contributions have been “under the radar” in the past, we feel it is time for their light to shine, as they have helped so many to overcome, survive and become successful in their day to day lives. Here is the list of our KINDLE Award™ 2010 honorees:
• Sharon Avery-Fields – Director Urban Ministry, Hope Presbyterian Church-
• Andy Kuhl – Owner & General Manager, Deli @ NWCC
• Byron – Owner Byron & Sons Barber Shop
• Darius Williams – Aquarius Creative Studio
• Veda Howse – Community Volunteer IMPACT
• Tony Johnson – Chef TJ Catering
• Mary Ann Ruff – Director Women’s Ministry, Hope Presbyterian Church
• Destiny Cox – CEO, Colours Day Spa
• Betsy Webber – Livingston Realty Company
• Camille Anderson – Owner Bella Visage Studio
• Amelia Cole – Minister NGIC
• Thomasina Tafur – CEO, Thomasina Tafur Consulting
• Gwen Jordan – Owner, Bricays Desktop Publishing
• Jason Farmer – President , The Farmers Group
• Jodie Vance – Editor, Downtowner Magazine
KINDLE AWARDS™ & Gala, is an annual event to promote people in the Memphis area who work hard every day to make Memphis a great City. The KINDLE Awards is given to 15 area Memphians who are making a positive impact in our city but have not received any public recognition for their commitment to helping to make this city great by helping others. The KINDLE Awards™ is a black tie gala and gives us a chance to not only feel great on the inside, is also gives us a chance to dress up! The Silent Auction begins at 6:30 pm and the ceremony and dinner starts at 7:30 pm. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to two not-for-profit organizations: Metamorphis Inc and Ridgeway Assembly Life & Learning Family Center to help them continue to make a difference in the lives of our youth. Tickets are only $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
For ticket information please email us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.LorettaMcNary.com.